In this Allergy Seminar, we’ll share information on hot you can go about introducing new foods to toddlers aged 18 months thru 5 years with food allergies. The information still applies if it’s a non-allergy restriction, but some of the steps you’ll be able to skip.
Topics Covered Include:
- Is It Safe to Trial Foods?
- Managing Expectations
- How to Select Which Foods to Try
- Things to Do Before The First Bite
- Managing Food Fear, Food Hate, Food Anxiety (For Parents)
- What a Food Trial Looks Like
- Successes and Failures
- Incorporating Successful Foods
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Time: 5pm PST
ALL Membership Levels can join the live session before it’s added to the Membership Archives. Not a RAISE Member yet? Join today! Even our Trial Members can join live.
Be sure to sign up for SMS Reminders so you don’t miss any live sessions.
Allergy Seminars use the Zoom Meeting application. If this is your first time attending live, be sure to give yourself a few extra minutes to get it set up. You can use Zoom on smartphones and computers.