Today’s replay involves a lot of reading. We were asked allergy questions, and here are the answers. The questions we’re answering today are:
- What are the best gluten free store bought snacks for on the go?
- [article link for above question]
- Where is the sneakiest/weirdest place you’ve seen an allergen?
- What are easy go to foods for a 2 year old with a dairy and egg allergy?
- Ideas for egg substitutions in recipes?
- When to try new foods?
- What are your thoughts on the coconut/tree nut debate?
- Do you have a good meal plan for starting more solids with FPIES to oats?
- How to raise food allergy kids to feel empowered/confidant rather than fearful or isolated?