Raising toddlers is hard work. Raising a child with food allergies is also hard work. Combine the two and it’s a recipe for frustration and exhaustion. We’ve been a food allergy family for more than 20 years and have been where you are right now.
In this free mini (email) e-course The Allergy Chef will help you through the basics of food allergies and toddlers. This course will cover a range of topics including:
- Food Allergy Symptoms in Toddlers & Language They May Use
- My Toddler Refuses to Eat What I Serve: A Brief Look at Picky Eating
- Toddler With a Wheat Allergy: Avoiding Wheat/Gluten and Substitutions
- There’s Nothing to Feed My Toddler With Food Allergies: Finding Safe & Creative Foods
- Toddler With a Dairy Allergy: Avoiding Dairy and Substitutions
- Is Preschool Safe For Toddlers with Food Allergies
Please note that this course will not cover baby lead weaning. Whilst there will be brief mention of new allergies, this course will not go in depth on obtaining a diagnosis. For more information on that topic, please see our Allergy Seminar Diagnosis Journey Series.
Be sure to add our email address, email@example.com to you safe senders/whitelist. We don’t want these emails to end up in the wrong place.
*The sign up for this course is always open, however, the course runs quarterly. There may be a delay in receiving emails, depending on when you sign up.