During this Allergy Seminar, we’re going to focus on all things related to feeding toddlers with food allergies. Topics will include:
- What Defines Toddler Friendly Food
- Basic Nutrition Requirements
- Feeding Foods You Already Serve
- HOW To Make Current Food Toddler Friendly
- Foods Naturally Toddler Friendly
- Batch Cooking (To Make Your Life Easy)
- Getting Kids Involved
- Picky Eating Considerations
- Toddler Friendly Breakfasts
- Toddler Friendly Lunches & Dinners
- Snacks for Toddlers
- Food Safety
- Cool Accessories
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022
Time: 5pm PST
ALL Membership Levels can join the live session before it’s added to the Membership Archives. Not a RAISE Member yet? Join today! Even our Trial Members can join live.
Be sure to sign up for SMS Reminders so you don’t miss any live sessions.
Allergy Seminars use the Zoom Meeting application. If this is your first time attending live, be sure to give yourself a few extra minutes to get it set up. You can use Zoom on smartphones and computers.