It’s the final installment of the Free From Baking Basics Course! We’ve covered a lot of ground, and in today’s video, you’ll see the basics of decorating a free from cake. Our cakes are always gluten free, vegan, top 8 allergy free, sesame free, and more.
We show you the successes (and sometimes fails) of what it means to work with these types of cakes to help you manage your expectations.
To further your education on this topic, please also watch the following videos here on RAISE:
- How To: Make Vanilla Frosting (and Recipes)
- How To: Color Frosting With Natural Dyes
- How To: Crumb Coat a Gluten Free, Top 8 Free Cake
A Few of Our Favorite Cake Decorating Tutorials
- Cake Decorating Tutorial: Apple Pie Cake
- Cake Tutorial: How To Make a Tiered Cake (Gluten Free, Vegan, Top 8 Free)
- Cake Tutorial: Chocolate Chip Mint Cookie Cake
- Cake Tutorial: S’mores Cake